Digital Pulsewave Analysis (DPA)
The Digital Pulsewave Analyzer is a non-invasive, FDA-approved device for evaluating cardiovascular health.
· Heart rate & pulse rate
· Hydration of the blood
· Condition of large and small arteries (is there plaque or hardening?)
· Condition of capillaries and venous system
Plus the following heart functions:
· How blood is being pumped out of the heart (ejection time)
· The heart’s capability to respond to stimuli (adapt to changes)
· How the Sympathetic and Para-Sympathetic branches of the Autonomic Nervous System are responding
· Heart contraction and relaxation
· And more!
The painless, non-invasive testing takes less than 15 minutes, and then a follow-up time is scheduled for explanation and recommendations.